The CME Network
solutions are tailored to meet the special educational needs of
the health care audiences. Our solutions are offered through instructionally
sound and engaging interactive modules that are delivered using
a variety of technologies and platforms to make learning convenient
and positive. To achieve the solutions, we blend business perspectives
with academic thought and evidence-based medicine, making the CME
Network the ideal partner and environment for health care professionals
to achieve their goals. Additionally, we apply a consistent process
in the development of all content - regardless of the delivery mechanism
- to ensure that all of our programs deliver quality content and
instruction that positively impact the learners' behavior.
CME/CE and web-based monographs for physicians, nurses, and
are our foundation, and presented in an innovative formats.
2. CD-ROMs, DVDs, and videotapes offer a dimension in the interactive
media, and complement
3. Interactive Computer-Based Learning modules give clinicians the
opportunity to hone
4. Case profiles are specific programs for health care professionals
who can answer
after reading and reviewing the scenarios.
5. High-quality monographs, publications, and slide kits are offered
as materials to
for a live event.
6. Webcasting, as appropriate, is employed to offer the user the
conference or meeting
when it is impossible to leave their practice.
tells us that learning is a process, not an event, we create and
execute comprehensive strategies that support health care professionals
over time. Considering individuals learn differently, our solutions
allow the participant's choices to be supported through multiple
methods, technologies, and media.